Donations Gratefully Accepted
Your tax-deductible contribution helps Wisconsin residents exercise their legal right to obtain safe and affordable abortion care. Donating to WMF Wisconsin is a generous act of community care, meeting the needs of our neighbors with love and compassion. WMF is a volunteer-led organization, and every dollar makes a difference.
Please donate by credit card or check:
Thank you for your generosity!
In the face of restrictive laws and cultural norms, we need you more than ever. Your donation makes a strong statement about the world you want to create.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Other Giving Options:
Ways to Support WMF:
- Send a check to WMF, PO Box 248, Madison WI 53701. Please include your name and address so we may send proper acknowledgement.
- Contribute online one-time via credit card or PayPal.
- Consider a monthly donation online via credit card or PayPal. Monthly sustainers ensure that we can rely on your support.
- Text to Give: We’ve added a Text-To-Give option — simply text GIVE to 1-608-447-5595. A link to a mobile giving site will follow.
- Host a Facebook fundraiser for WMF and invite your friends and family to donate. This is a great opportunity to mobilize our collective power, especially around birthdays and holidays. Click here for more information.
- Make an IRA Qualified Charitable Donation (QCD). If you are over 72, IRA Qualified Charitable Donations can be sent directly to Women’s Medical Fund Inc. (WMF) from the institution holding your IRA, reducing your income taxes. You may now donate up to $100,000 to WMF as a qualifying 501(c)(3) charitable organization directly from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA). The distribution will not be treated as taxable income, provided the distribution is made directly. Ask your financial institution or financial advisor for details of the IRS rules governing IRA QCD donations. Ask your financial institution or advisor to notify WMF separately through our website contact form or by mail (WMF, PO Box 248, Madison WI 53701) so we can send you proper acknowledgement.
- Authorize a grant to WMF from a family foundation or donor-advised charitable fund. Ask your financial institution or advisor to notify WMF separately through our website contact form or by mail (WMF, PO Box 248, Madison WI 53701) so we can send you proper acknowledgement. If you or your financial advisor have questions, please contact us through our website contact form.
- Include a bequest to WMF in your estate planning. Arrange a bequest in your will or trust, or make WMF the beneficiary of an insurance policy, bank account or your IRA. Please contact us through our website contact form with any questions.
- Ask your employer to make a Matching Grant. Many companies offer to match your charitable donations. These matches multiply the impact of your donation. Contact your employer for details. Please contact us through our website contact form with any questions.
Women’s Medical Fund, Inc.
PO Box 248
Madison WI 53701